Market research reports, business consulting and analytics
The expansion of the paint remover market is primarily driven by increasing demand from a variety of industries including renovations, vehicle maintenance, aerospace
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, Sept. 13, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that the paint remover market size is expected to reach US$2.1 billion by 2027, after growing at a CAGR has grown by 6.7% forecast period 2022-2027. Paint Remover, also known as paint stripper, is a liquid product made from esters, ketones, chlorinated hydrocarbons, methylene chloride, acetone, N-methylpyrrolidone, sodium hydroxide, benzene, and alcohols, used to remove paint and other finishes while also effectively cleaning underlying surfaces . The market is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for paint removers in a variety of applications. The report offers a complete analysis of the market, its main segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Click here to browse the full report summary:
The central theses:
This IndustryARC report on Paint Remover Market highlights the following areas:
1. North America dominates the paint remover market due to the increasing renovation and remodeling activities in the region. Increasing per capita income and evolving lifestyles of people coupled with growing population are the main factors driving the expansion of renovation and remodeling activity in North America.
2. The market is expected to witness huge demand for biochemical paint removers during the forecast period compared to other removers as they do not harm human health or environment, thus serving as a market opportunity.
3. Additionally, significant investments in R&D activities to develop eco-friendly products are expected to spur demand and bring a major market opportunity to the major players of Paint Remover market.
4. On the other hand, the high cost of paint stripping products is expected to dampen the overall growth of the market.
Are you interested in further relevant information? Click here:
1. The solvent type segment had a significant share of paint remover market in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Solvent-based paint removers work by breaking the paint’s bond with the object. The ingredients cause the paint to swell and weaken its adhesion to the surface. Water-based technology is included in the category of solvent-based paint strippers because water is the “solvent” in these products. Solvent-based paint removers are generally better at removing multiple coats of thick paint.
2. The North American region held the largest share of the paint remover market, accounting for up to 34% in 2021, driven by the increasing demand for paint removers due to the growing renovation and remodeling activities in North America. Building renovation and remodeling activity is increasing in North American countries, driven by various government initiatives by the North American government.
3. The North American region held the largest share of the paint remover market, accounting for up to 34% in 2021, driven by the rising demand for paint removers due to the growing renovation and remodeling activities in North America. Building renovation and remodeling activity is increasing in North American countries, driven by various government initiatives by the North American government.
The top 5 in the paint removal industry are:
2. Green products.
4. Franmar Chemical.
5. PPG (PPG Aerospace).
Click the following link to buy Paint Remover Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting companies in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a specific market, you can easily get in touch with the IndustryARC team. The site not only allows you to buy your favorite market report, but also gives you personalized support on specific reports.
A. Methylene Chloride Market
B. Rust Remover Market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
United States: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062
Visit us on social media: